Wednesday, February 21

Procrastination is my middle name

Who: Your favorite blogging brunette
What: Procrastinating/Blogging
Where: Pi Phi House
When: Between work and OPI prep class
Why: Because the thought of the six letter T word makes me want to llorar

Just finished up some work on the Croft website. I like doing that work because it is pretty flexible and I get paid $8 an hour. It is much better than study abroad, which I am starting to consider my volunteer work. Since it is on direct deposit it doesn't even feel like I am getting paid. I guess its worth the few extra bucks though, right?! I should have started working there a long time ago. Today SA was filled with preping for the Mississippi Gathering. Should be pretty neat. Lots of work involved though. Also we are working on a project to advertise SA to greeks. That is kind of fun too. I am going to plan a big Pi Phi info session and story time which might be really cool.

Today I also invoiced Oxford Landscape for the webdesign I did for them. It will be nice to get that extra money. I should have invoiced them a long time ago, as my father so kindly pointed out, but I mean it is hard to remember that stuff amidst thesis and other school stuff!

Today I am going to go to the union to buy a class ring. Is that totally geeky? I think it will end up being a neat investment. I want a red stone. So that it can match everything else in my life right now.

I have started noticing that I have themed my life in colors. I have also noticed that my school colors have played a big influence in this trend. First, on my first day of school in Kindergarden my mom sent me with a canvas bag that had red straps and my name embroidered in it. Bailey's was purple. Weird how she ended up at TCU (purple) and I ended up at Ole Miss (red). Don't know, just a thought. So when I was in HS my whole room was decorated in Blue and White...Eagle colors. I also wore a ton of blue and white. And, most of my bags were blue and white. When I started Cheer Station, things started a black/red trend. And that has continued into my college career because Ole Miss is red and navy. All my luggage and my entire room is red/black. Weird huh. Yeah.

I am thinking of actually changing my blog to black and red to make it match the rest of my life. In light of my trip to Paris/London for spring break I am going to need a new face for this site. I promise it is going to be way cute once I have the time to sit down and make the graphics.

Okay I am going to do thesis now. Maybe.

No comments: