Monday, February 27

En Route

Here I am sitting at the Houston Airport waiting out a three hour layover. The flight getting out of Austin was delayed like 45 minutes, which didn’t really matter for me since I have such a long of a layover anyway. Sean should be here in about an hour and help cure my boredom. He is insisting that we get a drink before we take off. Maybe it will help us sleep. I am so anxious I can’t read or do anything else I brought to fill my time. I am just way too excited! Okay since I’ve been here writing we have had three gate changes. I am going to just sit here till they make up their minds.

Fiesta!!!
Last night was so fun. My parents threw me a little going away fiesta. We had tons of families and friends over and just socialized and ate and drank all night long. I got to see Kate and we stayed up talking late about life and love and all that jazz. It was so fun to have so many friends over in celebration of my trip and I really realized how lucky I am to have such supportive friends and family.

No comments: