Thursday, February 23

Packing Stinks

So I have packed about 3/4 of my big suitcase and have the rest of my things strewn around the room. The first part of packing was fun because it was new and a challenge to fit a lot of things in there! Now though...I just wish someone else would do it for me!

I am about to go out with mom to buy some toiletries and other stuff I'll need to pack. I also want to find time to fit a mani/pedi in before I leave. Nothing says "South America here I come" like perfectly painted toes right?

I also need to find a good book before I head down there. I just read Bergdorf Blondes and it was fabulous. It is sort of a witty social comedy and a must read for all girly girls.

Tonight is Women's Figure Skating long program. Go Sasha!!! I am totally Olympics obsessed. Hopefully our Americans can pull out the gold! Enough for now...

No comments: