Wednesday, March 1

Carnival

These keyboards are miserable. The keys are in different places and I hate having to capitlize stuff. The key is way far away and hard to press. At least i found the question mark finally!

Today we didnt have class till 11:30 because of Carnival. Last night we went to an irish pub. It was kind of fun but not fabulous becasue we felt out of place. Once we meet some argentines going out will be much more fun. It was pretty fun though to be in a new environment and all.

This liberal concentration camp that Dr. Metcalf send us to is horrible. ALL the students are yankees, and not like even decent ones. They told us we sound like hicks and bad americans when we say yall. Oh well they are gay anyways (i actually think a lot of them really are). They are all very elitist and snobby...kind of like in legally blonde. They all think they are better than everyone else and are constantly competing. So stupid.

I havent put up any pictures yet but i have taken some of my house to put up. I might try to do that tomorrow.

Last night I had a discussin with my madre about politics. She hates the argentine president. Says he is on his way to becoming a dictator. She is so anti peronist it isnt even funny. She said that she wasn´t big on democracy because it didnt seem to make things better. She said she didnt care if they had a democracy, a prime minister, a king, or a military government if they coudl just have officials that were honest and not corrupt. That is a direct quote...translated of coure. It thought it was muy interestante.

K well off to my casa. Im going to try not to nap even though i am muy tired. Maybe i will be able to sleep tonight if i dont nap. It isjust so hard when we dont eat dinner till 9 at night. I still havent recieved word from anyone on the bachelor or on grey´s. Someone who reads this please take a minute and fill me in!!! I miss you all and cant wait to hear from some of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendall-
Greys was pretty uneventful except that George moved out of the house. AND Meredith and McDreamy are going to try to be friends (which we all know is impossible since they are in love) That's pretty much all you need to know. The bachelor was great, Moana said "Well I guess it's true, the good girls always win". So yay, 1 point to the good girls right? Go Sarah! (And Travis's sister works at TCU, I think I'm going to start stalking her) :)

Anonymous said...

Kendall: Grey's was pretty uneventful. George moved out of the house (and in with Burke and Christina) HA. AND Meredith is going to try to be friends with McDreamy, which we all know is impossible because they are in love. The bachelor was fantastic, Moana said "Well I guess it's true, the good girls always win" So 1 point to the good girls :) I also found out that Travis's sister lives in Fort Worth, so maybe him and Sarah will move here and I can be best friends with them. No? Okay. Well have a good day! Love you :)