Saturday, March 18

Puerto Madero

So last night was pretty eventful. After being in bed all day it was nice to go out. Met up with Ruth & Rainey Mills (from study abroad), Ben (in from Santiago), Lacey (in from Brazil), and Drew, and we all went out for an awesome dinner at Puerto Madero.

I ate the lomo (sirloin), it was like football sized, it was pretty amazing. We had some good red wine a great conversation. It was nice to see some farmiliar faces. Afterwards we went down to where all the irish pubs are and the streets were all closed off. It was a HUGE street party. Kind of fun but way too much for us so we found a little Cervezeria and sat down to have a drink.

We got home around 3 am. I slept this morning till about 10:30. I love sleeping in here! I am about to go out now and meet up with the amigos to go to the market in La Boca. I should get some good pics.

I keep meaning to write about the culture and some other little things about BA. I will hopefully get to that tomorrow maybe...maybe!

No comments: