Tuesday, May 30

Bad Day

Why do I care so much what everyone else thinks...aka parents, friends, boyfriend? When you tell someone you have had a bad day shouldn't they try to make it better...not rub it in your face?

Song of the day: Bad Day by Daniel Powter. And the music video...incredible. I wish someone had an umbrella waiting for me at the end of the song. It is so cute. Check it out at www.danielpowter.com

Its like I know what I am doing with my life. I dont need other people to make my decisions. Yes sometimes I really do value the opinions and advice of others. But it is much more welcome when I am happy about life. Not when other are trying to make me feel worse about the situation. Really...I dont do that to them. I try and make them happy when they are feeling sad. What would make me happy is talking about something to take my mind off things. But when you are down no one wants to talk about those things.

Just say a prayer that the day turns around. The happiest I was today was in my Argentine Politics class...the class I despise. Uggh.

No comments: