Monday, May 1

So Dad is here in BA! I am so excited to see him! I wish Mom and Bailsey were here with us. Dad brought a whole suitcase of stuff from Mom. Soooo fun! It was like christmas! I got all kinds of good ole American food, books, clothes, and my personal fav...magazines in english!!!!! I needed to get caught up on my celeb gossip haha. There is a pretty funny site Mia showed me. www.thesuperficial.com. Kinda trashy sometimes but funny spins on the stories.

DH and GA last night...rocked my world. What am I going to do after the season finale? A whole summer without Gaby, Izzie, Meredith, Bree, and McDreamy? Its going to be tough.

So off to Barrioloche tomorow. I am SOOO excited. Check out our hotel: www.llaollao.com. Pretty amazing huh? Oh yeah.

K off to bed. Up early tomorrow. Will finish writing about Mendoza later...

No comments: