Wednesday, May 31

My iLife

Today has been a very productive day! I had Spanish at 11 and I totally rocked my Mini-Test. I am so happy that we are discussing more advanced topics now. It is like I will mess up on the easy stuff because it isn't challenging enough. I am doing so much better now that we have moved to advanced topics! Yay!

Also joined a tanning bed and a gym! I realized when we went up to Iguazu I am totally not prepared for swimsuit weather and I better get into shape before I get back in four weeks! I do have to say however, that I like being weighed in kilos...i am like half of what I am in lbs! (well actually the official conversion is 2.2) Anyways even for being half, its totally no bueno.

I chose a small gym by my house that no one else goes to. I went with Tara on Monday to the big gym everyone goes too and it was just to big and indimidating. TONS of people. My gym is small and there were never more than 3 people there at a time. Very nice.

Another observation...I could have not lived life in Argentina without my Ipod. At home I tend to spend a lot of time in the car, I think we all do. Here in BA I spend a ton of time walking around the city. I have to walk everywhere I go! (Unless I want to venture to the bus or the subte and well lets just say I haven't yet been successful at navigating public transportation) So I wear my Ipod pretty much everywhere I go. Lots of people in this city do. It is funny to be waiting to cross the street and see like 5 people with earphones in tapping their feet. It is kinda fun!

Having music playing while you are walking down the street almost seems like there is a soundtrack to your life. Sometimes I feel like I am in a movie! Anyways you should try it sometime. Okay enough jabbering...I started this post yesterday and am posting it today. Who knows if today will be productive. Maybe we'll find the secret bar...

No comments: