Wednesday, May 24

Off to Iguazu!

So its been a good week...short which has been nice! Monday was awesome. In Latam Politics we got talking about the Da Vinci code movie/book and ended up not talking about Latam at all! It was way fun.

Michael is at AT camp...i don't know what that stands for, something in army lingo. I have missed him a lot this week. But I kinda feel like I have gotten to talk to him more because he doesn't have much to do at night. That has been really nice.

Right now I am waiting for Mia to come over so we can head to retiro station and off on our 16 hour bus ride to Iguazu falls! This is on the "triple frontera" the triple border of Paraguay, Brazil and Argentina. These waterfalls are supposedly some of the biggest and most amazing in the world! I am so pumped.

I have terrible travel anxiety and so even though I am all packed I feel like I should be doing something. So I am gonna go and clean or something...maybe call dad or michael.

No comments: